Project 1 Crit 1


So far, I am trying to get an environment established around my object in order to get a better idea of what I want to add in. My ideas are adding in a fence, someone(or thing) floating in the pool, and something sunbathing! I am having a lot of fun playing with reflections and transparencies, such as the pool and the faucet itself. I tried image tracing the faucet for the metallic reflection, but it felt more like a photograph than vectors even at the lowest level, so I ended up drawing a lot in and playing with color.




 



Comments

  1. This idea is quite clever and absolutely adorable! I love how you gave brief bullet points to describe your idea along with a little sketch as well which made everything easy to picture. I cannot wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you can see the reflection of light in it so far, very detailed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work so far in outlining the appliance! I can't wait to see the final results and I love your concept of making the sink into pool with swimmers inside.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts